What started as an entry into a giveaway has already become fun and addicting for this stay-at-home mom! But, when you're bored by 9:00 a.m., and your daughter (thank goodness) loves to sleep most of the day away, what else is there to do? So here's my blog. I guess I should start with an update:
Tanner is working a lot of the time, and hunting the rest of it. We have entered his busy season, as he will be planting wheat soon and then stripping cotton next. Hopefully, by the time Amy comes, he'll be ready to be at home for a little while. I am just hanging out at home watching after one little girl and growing another, and I am thrilled to be doing just that! I did strongly question my choice to stay home right around the time school started back, but now that we're in the swing of things, I couldn't be happier with this decision! Maddie is 16 1/2 months old and doing great. She is everywhere and into everything all day long (except when she is sleeping, which she enjoys doing very much!) She talks up a storm and loves to sing, read books, and watch Veggie Tales (as you can tell from my previous post.) And Miss Amy Elizabeth is growing away. She is due to arrive around the middle of February - so in about 14 more weeks! We're ready for the holiday season to be here, and we can't wait to see all the family again!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment